About Our Rabbits
Romeo Rabbit Rescue rabbits
- Are strays rescued from certain death, owner surrenders, or even animal control cases we get called in to assist
- Screened by a veterinarian and treated for any illness
- Spayed or neutered prior to adoption
- Housed in foster homes as part of the family
- Litter box trained
- Evaluated for temperament
To adopt a Romeo Rabbit Rescue Rabbit, the rabbit must
- Be the responsibility of an adult
- Live indoors as part of the family
- Receive a healthy diet of limited high-quality pellets, unlimited hay, and vegetables
- Receive regular veterinary care
- Be returned to Romeo Rabbit Rescue should you no longer able to care for your rabbit
- Fill out an Application.
Not all applications will be approved due to various circumstances. We do our best to explain when an application is rejected.
- Wait on next steps from a rescue volunteer.
Note: We are volunteer organization. While we try our best to respond initially within 24 - 48 hours, there are times where this is not possible. Please be patient.
- Once approved, the minimum adoption donations are as follows:
- $100 single, $175 bonded pair
- $120 single, $195 bonded pair RHDV2 vaccinated*
* We do our best to vaccinate all our rabbits for RHDV2, however the vaccine is not always readily available. What is RHDV2?